Reflection: 8/11/21

 Hello guys, I had a descent day today and it wasn’t that bad. Today in class I learned how to comprehend a complex text. It was challenging because some words I didn’t comprehend. I don’t know how I’ll be able to use a dictionary on the AP or SAT exam when I don’t know the definition of a word and context clues aren’t as helpful in the text. I hope we have more practice in class and there’s other strategies to comprehending a complex text. In addition, we also combined the process of elimination in today’s lesson which is preparing us for the multiple choice section on standardized or regular tests. But overall today was okay. Mr.Rease does have a “reader’s” voice which did make me a little tired as if he was telling a story the whole class period, no offence lol . But that’s a wrap for today, ttyl ✌🏽 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21