Reflection: 8/20/21

 Today in class we watched two groups perform for their poem presentations. A theme overall from one group was to not let your dream die. We also received our chromebooks today. We were asked from Mr. Rease who is a person that has the career that we look forward to having. I want to be a real-estate agent. A person who is a real estate agent is Joe Cox. Also to mention both of my parents were in the real estate agent field years back. I look forward to this dream because I love properties and houses and I feel like the career of a real estate agent would best fit me. I will try my best to not let my dream go nor let it die. This is my reflection of the day guys, ttyl ✌🏽 .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21