Reflection 8/26/21

 Hello fellow peers today I had a descent day, per usual. Firstly in class we listened to 3 students go over their homework about rhetoric of a speech that had a crisis. I wasn't in class yesterday so I didn't really know how to fully do the homework but I still attempted in replace of a zero. In addition, we learned about rhetoric of place. This simply means the rhetoric of a place. We then had to do an example of rhetoric of place as a class which was a hospital. We then had to find its purpose, the place, and what it symbolizes. Lastly, in class we had to do an exit ticket which was to give 3 places of rhetoric and we also had to find their purpose, the places and what they symbolize as well. This is a reflection of my day, ttyl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21