Reflection 9/13/21

 Hello fellow peers, today I had a good day. My day was draining but some how I managed to get through it. In first period we did the norm of taking notes and watching a video, then in second period we programmed a robot. We've been working on a robot for weeks and today we had to connect a marker and program it to make a circle and a square. In third period is where the overwhelming of learning went down!!! We learned the law of sines and its like the math just kept going and going. My head was about to explode and tutorial was calling me by my government name. Lastly, 4th period actually wasn't bad. I was praying we didn't have to write an essay or take notes. Instead, we analyzed a very interesting poem about a boy not having a care-free child hood and ends up dying by getting his hand cut off by a saw. After this long day I rode the bus and went home. This is my reflection of today guys, ttyl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 10/13/21