Reflection 9/14/21

Hello fellow peers today I had a pretty good day. In first period we watched a video and had to do an assignment  on the Declaration of Independence. In second period I took a post test while the other lower class men took their MAP test. Third period was still pretty stressful like yesterday. We learned some more trigonometric triangle equations and the law of cosine. To add, my group had a math problem and just know that it was hard because we worked on that problem for a cool minute and still didn’t finish😭. Finally, 4th period was pretty simple. We analyzed a poem and we found themes, claims, and a  summary. The good part about it was that we actually had a descent class discussion on certain topics of the poem. To conclude up majority of my day, I rode the bus home and now I’m chillin. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏽.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21