Reflection 9/21/21

 Hello fellow peers, today I had a good day. First period was very boring we took notes, watched videos, and took notes on the videos that we watched. In second period I didn’t really do anything because I completed all my work and the teacher was inputting grades. Then in 3rd period we made a booklet consisting on “sin, cosine, and tangent”, trigonometric functions. Finally in 4th period we wrote an essay. Boy boy boy, I hope I at least got a passing grade. I didn’t finish one and a half of a paragraph but it was descent. The hardest parts for me was trying to understand the prompt, finding evidence, and the time period we had. I feel like we should at least get 50 minutes to write a well written essay. I felt under pressure being on a timer which cause me to run out of thoughts for my essay. Anyways, yea this is my reflection for today, ttyl ✌🏽.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21