Reflection: 9/2/21

Hello fellow peers today I had a good day. Today in class was very interesting. We had to find a topic that was overrated. The topic I choose was weddings. We then had to make a thesis statement on our overrated topic. Then we learned how to make an introduction paragraph. An introduction paragraph consists of an opener to catch the reader's attention ( quote, defining a term, short story, summary, etc), an introduction of the topic, and your thesis statement. An introduction paragraph is 3-5 sentences. In addition, we learned how to make the body paragraphs. I'm not going to go all in detail but just know I understood today's lesson. My only problem is i'm not on top of my current events so my topic doesn't really have no evidence so i'm going to make it a habit to be on top of current events. But this was how class went. Once class was over I rode the bus home and cleaned my whole entire house. My best friend is coming over tomorrow for labor day weekend so I made sure my house was spotless. This is my reflection of today, one more day til the weekend woot woot, ttyl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21