Reflection: 9/3/21

 Hello guys it’s Friday, yay!! Today I had a good day. We took a practice test on writing an introduction paragraph and thesis statement. It took me a long time because I was writing in pen and kept messing up also at the same time I was trying to understand the question being asked in the prompt. In addition, it was hard for me to gather evidence because I have no readings of evidence and can’t use the pronoun “I” for an experienced piece of evidence. I’m glad it was practice because I didn’t manage my time wisely and I was confused on the main core of what we was doing. Other than that I had a good day. I have a lot of math hw that’s due Tuesday and I really don’t want to do it because it’s challenging and I want to enjoy my Labor Day weekend, stress-free. But this is my reflection for today, ttyl ✌🏽 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21