Reflection 9/7/21

 Hello fellow peers today I had an okay day. Today in class we had to write a thesis statement and a body paragraph. I understood the assignment but its just I need to manage my time wisely, find enough evidence for my essay, and avoiding the use of pronouns. I think I need a little more practice before I can write the actual essay next week. We have a benchmark test tomorrow and I hope I can comprehend everything and manage my time wisely. I had a really bad headache today and I honestly feel like school is too long. When I get to Mr. Rease's class I feel like taking a 20 minute nap or break just to rejuvenate from all I just learned from my previous class periods. Anyways, I have to get used to it so hopefully this school year goes by quickly and I can pass my SAT exam for this class. Ttyl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21