Reflection 10/20/21

 Hello fellow peers today I had a good day. Today in first period we took notes and you won't believe what else we did.. a fun assignment. The assignment was an American invention morse code fill in the blank. Basically we matched up dots and dashes which were represented as symbols and each dot(s) or dash correlates to a letter which in the end, results in a word. I'm so shocked because I thought today was going to be a boring first period per usual of taking notes. In second period I finally finished my digital phone case and my teacher 3D printed it out for me. It takes 3 hours for my phone case to print so tomorrow I will see the final results. In third period I worked in a group of three and we did a fun little assignment with fettuccine noodles and it correlated back to our original precalculus lesson. Finally, in fourth period we went over some critical thinking questions that students came up with from chapter 2 of our class book ''Wild"'. We then answered most of the questions as a class. After that we worked on our group project and we had to find sources for our prompt. This is my reflection of today, ttyl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21