Reflection 10/25/21

 Hello fellow peers today I had a good day. Today in first period we watched a video, took notes, and worked on our binder check. In second period, we took Cornell notes and my teacher handed me my finished 3D phone case. My phone case was too small so later on in time he’ll correct it’s size. Then in third period we reviewed for our math test that we have coming up later on in the week. We did a quizziz in pairs and for some reason I was still confused with some of the work we were doing. The math was really hard but she mentioned we’ll continue to review tomorrow. Finally in fourth period we went over our homework from the weekend. We answered each question from our homework assignment as a class and re-skimmed through the chapter that the homework assignment was from. After that he went over tonight’s homework and we went home. This is my reflection of today, ttyl ✌🏽.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21