Write about a secret being revealed

 A secret being revealed was when my auntie found out the gender of her baby the night before her gender reveal party. My mom, other family, and I was planning for my auntie's gender reveal at my house. Keep in mind my auntie did live with me at the time so there was literally no where else that she could possibly go while we were setting up. It was last minute so that's why she had no where else to go while we set up. So my job was the most important job, which was putting rather pink or blue confetti/ glitter into a black balloon. I was in my room with a vacuum that pushes out air and glitter, and you can already imagine how that went when you hear the two combined. So I was trying to put the glitter in the balloon along with trying to put air in the balloon, next thing you know the balloon pops and the glitter goes everywhere. So my auntie decides to walk in my room, mind you I did have the door closed so she couldn't see and I did lock the door to avoid her from coming in but my mom kept coming in and out of my room leaving the door unlocked. So my auntie coincidentally walks in and I scream ''no no no don't look!'' and she sees a section of my room and I know she saw a little bit of pink glitter on my room floor. My auntie claims that she didn't see the pink confetti but she did she just didn't want to hurt my feelings. But, this is a time where a secret was revealed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21