Write about what you used to know how to do

 I used to know how to play the drums and xylophone. I used to be a percussionist in the 6th grade and playing the xylophone was required as well. Playing the drums and xylophone was fairly easy but there were little beats you had to look out for so the sound can come out perfect. I no longer know how to play the drums and xylophone as good as I used to in the 6th grade because its been a long time since I've I played. If I play the drums now the beats to the song wouldn't come out right. Also I forgot how I would hold the drumsticks so I can get a good grip on how to play. In addition to playing the xylophone, I did forgot the notes and keys. Being a percussionist was something I used to know how to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21