Reflection 11/10/21

 Hello fellow peers today I had a pretty good day other than my headache. In first period we took a unit test and I think I did okay. In second period we finished task 4 of the four tasks we were assigned to do this week. Then in period three we watched a zoom meeting about extra help being provided to students if they need it. Then we played a relay race game of whoever finished an assigned math problem first. Finally in fourth period we took a benchmark and I was so close to finishing. I’m getting checked out tomorrow for a doctors appointment and hopefully I can finish my benchmark somehow, if that option is open to me. I’m currently on the bus and this is my reflection of today, ttyl ✌🏾.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21