Reflection 12/1/21

 Hello fellow peers today was a good day. Today in first period we did book work and took notes. In second period I really did nothing but laugh and joke with my friends because it was pretty much a free period. In third period I worked on my missing assignment that I missed in class on yesterday and still wasn’t able to catch up. The work was on this website and we had to watch a lot videos that we couldn’t skip through and answer questions throughout the multiple videos. Lastly, in fourth period I took the first part of my benchmark on illuminate and wasn’t able to finish. I hope that I’m able to to finish todays part of the benchmark and tomorrows part on tomorrow. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21