Reflection 12/13/21

 Hello fellow peers today I had a great day. Today in first period we worked on our final study guide in which I already finished over the weekend. In second period I also worked on my final exam project in which you have to make a 3D module on this app that makes whatever you create into a 3D form. Then in 3rd period we played fun games on this website called booklet to help us prepare for our math final. Finally in fourth period we went over what we are doing for the final and Mr. Rease went step by step showing us what we need to do. He showed us the google doc in which to put your information on and the websites to obtain your information from. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21