Reflection 12/6/21

 Hello fellow peers today I had a great day. Today was the first part of the EOC test and I feel like I did eh. The reason why is because of the amount of sentences that I put in each paragraph. I can’t really remember the exact amount of sentences in each but I know that my body paragraphs didn’t contain at least 5-7 sentences. My introductory paragraph did have around 5 sentences but every other paragraph had less than that. Another thing is I hope I answered the prompt correctly and I feel like I did but at the same time I was overthinking the test so I’m not sure if I answered it correctly or not. After the test we went to 3rd and 4th period and we then had free periods. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21