Reflection 1/10/22

 Hello fellow peers today I had a good day. This morning  we were in homeroom for a while, delaying our first period. Today in my first period AP History class we took notes and did an assignment where we have to define about 40 terms and put a picture and summary with it. In my second period which is my new class, AP Environmental Science, the teacher went over her class rules and went over lab safety. In my third period AP Statics class we learned about box plots, dot plots, historigrams, and worked on Desmos. Finally in fourth period we learned about new as well as known rhetorical devices. We learned about hyperboles, understatements, litotes, antithesis, and hypophora. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21