Reflection: 1/31/22

 Hello peers today was a crazy day. Today in first period we started a new unit so we did ''define terms''. In second period we also started a new unit so we all took notes. Then in third period I took a test and i'm praying that I passed it. Right when I was transitioning from third period to fourth period there was a massive fight. I was so in shock and could't believe my eyes. Finally in fourth period we worked in the rhetorical device book and did exercises from out the book. A little while after we all hear ruckus coming from the hallway and we were all intrigued and wanted to know what was going on. ''Well what was going on ?'' you may ask... another fight. A fight in which parents were involved and all of the fights put together causing us to be on lock down. This is my reflection of today, ttyl. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21