Reflection 2/25/22

 Hello fellow peers, today was so stressful! Today I took a test in every single class except for one because I did a kahoot. In first period, I took the final half of my history test and I know for sure that I passed it. Then in second period we played a kahoot to help study for a test that’s on Monday. In third period I took the world’s hardest math test and I’m pretty sure I bummed the test even though I studied. Finally in fourth period I had to make up my test and the time sure did move fast! I really wish we would have a longer time period for writing essays because not everyone thinks as quickly and can brainstorm fast. This is my reflection of today, have a great weekend ✌🏾 . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21