Reflection 2/3/22

 Hello fellow peers today I had a great day. Today in first period I took notes per usual and watched a video about the kinds of guns they used in World War l, also referred to as the great war. Then in second period, we worked in groups picking rather if we think there should be fracking or if there shouldn't be fracking in our ecosystem. Once we picked whether we think there should be fracking or not, we were asked to make a poster about what fracking is and its benefits and disadvantages to the environment. Once I got to third period, I asked if I could go get an SAT waiver and then returned back to class. Once I got back to class we were finishing up a yellow sheet in which we started yesterday and we discussed our taste test activity that we will be doing tomorrow. Finally in fourth period we reread Maya Angelou's pledge and worked on a Rhetorical analysis graphic organizer. This is my reflection of today, ttyl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21