Hello fellow peers, today I had a so-so day. The power went out and someone decided to spray a bad-smelling chemical in the hallway. Today in Mr. Rease's class I learned about formal and informal text. We also read a passage called ''The House''. The story was interesting because at the end of the passage we as a class came up with different predictions and assumptions of the story. One prediction about the story was, ''The house may get robbed''. This was an assumption because of all the luxurious things inside the house, the fancy appearance and the nice property of the house. In addition, another prediction was maybe '' what if someone wanted to buy or rent the house?'' This was also an assumption because of all the luxurious things inside the house, the fancy appearance and the nice property of the house. Furthermore, we learned the differences between formal and informal text. A formal text is when you are serious, not using 1s...
Today was a good day. In class we took a vocabulary test and I feel like I actually passed it. Then we took a pre test and I didn't fully finish it. Mr.Rease's class actually went by fast today. There's not really much else to say because we didn't really have a lesson. But yea, today was cool and this is my reflection for today. Ttyl
Hello fellow peers today I had a great day. Today in first period I took notes and worked on my period 9 test review. In my second period we watched a video, took notes, then took a quizziz quiz on it afterwards. In third period we watched a math video and took notes from it. Finally in fourth period we made claims on a source then heard from each group’s source. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾.
Comments
Post a Comment