Reflection 2/9/22

 Hello fellow peers today I had a good day. Today in first period we took notes, watched a video, had a discussion about the Great Depression, and had a discussion about Joe Biden and him administering his new crack pipe grant program. In second period, I took a vocabulary quiz and I scored an 89. Then in third period we did an experiment in which we had to flip a coin 20 time and find it’s probability. Finally in fourth period we watched a bunch of commercials about Mac vs PC. We did this to see the differences between Mac and PC and why the audience would normally choose a Mac computer. After that we got into groups and Mr. Rease gave us a topic and we had to find two subjects that compete against each other. My group had the topic of “cars” so we picked Honda vs Toyota. In class tomorrow we will be presenting a commercial similar to the Mac vs PC commercial. I will be absent for a few days so I’ll see you guys next week. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21