Reflection: 3/18/22

 Hello fellow peers today I had a great day. Today in first period I took notes and watched a video. In second period my teacher wasn't here so the sub teacher took us to the gym. When I went to the gym, Cedar Grove Middle school was taking a field trip to CGHS to see all the sports they may be interested in addition to classes and clubs. Then in third period we did an experiment with paper airplanes where we had to go out in the hall and record how far our airplanes flew and on Monday we will transfer our information on a informative math paper. Finally in fourth period we took notes on Inductive vs Deductive. We then had 20 statements and had to determine if they were Inductive vs Deductive. This is my reflection of today, ttyl. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21