Reflection 3/28/22

 Hello fellow peers today I had a great day. Today in first period we started a new unit, so we took new sets of notes, answered questions, and did ''define terms''. In second period we did progress checks for the unit and then we talked about a project in which my teacher assigned us. Then in third period we took a unit test. The test was very challenging but I believe I got most answers correct. Finally in fourth period we watched multiple comedy videos to help us figure out which side we would pick on the prompt '' Should comedians serve as a vital function in society?'' We picked our claim and then found supporting evidence from a news article. This is my reflection of today, ttyl. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21