Reflection 3/30/22

 Hello fellow peers today I had a great day. Today in first period I took notes, watched a video, and had a free period from there since I completed all my work from that period. In second period I had a great period as well because we have a project and my teacher is allowing us to work all class period on it. Since I’ve done all my research all I need to do is put all my research on to a poster board at home, so I sat quietly in class until the bell rung. In third period we did a bell ringer, took slight notes, and worked in a group to complete a math assignment. Finally in fourth period we read a prompt, analyzed it, and wrote a claim and thesis statement to help us prepare for tomorrows test. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21