Reflection 3/4/22

 Hello fellow peers today I had a good day. Today in first period I took notes and watched a video about a man named Ike. Then in second period I literally did the same thing, lol. We took very long notes which were about 55 vocabulary words and then watched a video about how hawaii is an island and about volcano eruptions. In third period I worked in a group and we had to answer questions on a paper that had different scenarios on it. Finally in fourth period we had to make an argument rather supporting, refuting, or qualifying a claim that we randomly picked from Mr. Rease’s hand. It was very interesting hearing each other’s responses and that most people supported each other’s claim than refuting. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21