Reflection 4/19/22

 Hello fellow peers today I had a boring and tiring day. In my first period I took notes and that’s basically it. After that I was working on a assignment my second period teacher left for me on google classroom. Then in third period we watched a video to help us fill in notes and answer questions. Doing that was to help us review for our AP exam but it’s really boring and draining. Finally in fourth block we had to answer the prompt question about human race and the space race. We’ve gotten off topic so many times lol we ended up on the “US National debt” screen online. We also watched a video on how far the universe is away from land on Earth. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21