Reflection 5/2/22

 Hello fellow peers today I had a great day. Today in first period I did an assignment which were to answer questions on google classroom. Then in second period I worked on extra credit assignments for my third period class. In third period we went over our mock exam answers in a group to review for the AP STATS test. Finally in fourth period we did a mock essay exam in which I feel so-so about. The reason is because yes I did finish all my paragraphs, had a thesis, and followed all the steps to a successful essay but I don’t know if I correctly answered the prompt. Mr. Rease said I did but when people discussed what they wrote on their essay I felt like I didn’t correctly answer the prompt. We get our results tomorrow so hopefully I can see my mistakes and what I need to improve on. This is my reflection of today ttyl ✌🏾. I have a AP exam in environmental science tomorrow wish me good luck !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21