Reflection 11/3/21

 Hello fellow peers today I had an interesting day. Today in first period we took notes, watched a video, and did book work. A while later we were interupted by an annoucement of a torando drill. In second period I had a free period because I had a sub. In third period we continued to learn about matrixes from Tuesday which lead to us having homework, then a while after we were interupted by a lockdown announcement. Once third period was over they lifted the lockdown and we proceeded to go to fourth period. In fourth period we worked on our annotated bibliography and turned in our homework from the night before. A while after they re announced another lockdown and I believe the reason behind the lockdowns were to prevent all the school fighting that we had today. This is my reflection of today, ttyl ✌🏾.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 5/3/22

Reflection 9/13/21

Reflection 10/13/21